Banana Split Oatmeal
Breakfast | Gluten-Free | Kid Approved | Snacks | Low Fat | Vegetarian | WIC Friendly | Egg-Free | Nut-Free
Breakfast or snack? You decide. Either way, you’ll enjoy it lickety-split.
4 minutesTotal Time
$1.62Cost per serving *
|Serving size:||Entire recipe|
|Prep time:||2 minutes|
|Cook time:||2 minutes|
|Total time:||4 minutes|
Microwave-safe cereal bowl
Measuring cups and spoons
* Cost and availability of recipe ingredients may vary across different regions of Ohio. Cost per serving information should be used as a general guide when considering recipe cost.
1/3 cup quick-cooking oats
1/8 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup water*
1/2 banana, sliced
1/4 cup canned pineapple in juice, drained
1/4 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
1/2 cup frozen low-fat yogurt
*be careful of hot water and steam when you pull out to mix
- Before you begin, wash your hands, surfaces, utensils, produce, and tops of cans.
- In a microwave-safe cereal bowl, combine oatmeal and salt; stir in water.
- Microwave on high power for 1 minute, then stir. Microwave on high power for another minute and stir again.
- Microwave an additional 1 minute on high power until oatmeal reaches the desired thickness. Stir again.
- Top with fruit and frozen yogurt.
What goes in Banana Split Oatmeal?
Nutritional Information(Per Serving)