Beef and Vegetable Pot Roast
Dairy-Free | Gluten-Free | Kid Approved | Main Dishes | No Added Sugars | High in Fiber | Egg-Free | Nut-Free
Get that meat-and-potatoes feeling from this hearty, wintery, home-cooked favorite.
10 hours, 10 minutesTotal Time
$2.89Cost per serving *
|Temperature:||Low setting on slow cooker|
|Serving size:||1, 2-inch slice of roast beef, 1/2 cup carrots, and 1/2 cup potatoes|
|Prep time:||10 minutes|
|Cook time:||10 hours|
|Total time:||10 hours, 10 minutes|
Large frying pan
Measuring cups and spoons
* Cost and availability of recipe ingredients may vary across different regions of Ohio. Cost per serving information should be used as a general guide when considering recipe cost.
1 3 to 3 1/2 pound boneless beef OR chuck roast
1 tablespoon olive oil OR vegetable oil
2 pounds baby carrots
6 medium potatoes, quartered
1 large onion, quartered
3 teaspoons Celebrate Your Plate Salt-Free All-Purpose Seasoning OR meat seasoning mixture
1 32 ounce carton low-sodium beef broth
1/4 teaspoon salt
- Before you begin, wash your hands, surfaces, produce, and utensils.
- In a large frying pan over medium heat, brown roast in oil on all sides.
- Plate carrots, potatoes, and onion in a 6 quart slow cooker. Place roast on top of vegetables; sprinkle with seasoning blend and salt. Add broth and cover with slow cooker lid.
- Cook on low for 10-12 hours, until beef and vegetables are tender.
What goes in Beef and Vegetable Pot Roast?
All-Purpose Seasoning Blend
Nutritional Information(Per Serving)