Blueberry Protein Smoothie
This smoothie is made with fruit, milk, tofu and orange and lime juices for a bright and creamy treat full of antioxidants!
|Serving size:||~1 cup (1/2 of recipe)|
|Prep time:||10 minutes|
|Total time:||10 minutes|
3⁄4 cup frozen blueberries
1 ripe banana
1 cup skim milk
3 ounces silken tofu
1⁄2 cup orange juice (juice from 1 orange)
1 teaspoon lime juice, ~1/2 lime (optional)
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender.
2. Puree until completely smooth.
3. Serve immediately.
4. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- Add 2-3 more teaspoons of lime juice for more tartness.
- If using fresh lime, freeze extra lime juice to use later.
- For a different flavor, try using frozen mixed berries.