Blueberry Protein Smoothie
This smoothie is made with fruit, milk, tofu and orange and lime juices for a bright and creamy treat full of antioxidants!
|Serving size:||1/2 of recipe (about 1 cup)|
|Prep time:||10 minutes|
|Total time:||10 minutes|
Measuring cups and spoons
3/4 cup frozen blueberries
1 ripe banana
1 cup low-fat milk
1/4 16 ounce package silken tofu
1/2 cup 100% orange juice
1 teaspoon lime juice
- Before you begin, wash your hands, surfaces, utensils, and fruit.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Puree until completely smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
- For a different flavor, try using frozen mixed berries.