Crispy, cheesy, and the perfect healthy alternative to traditional tots.
|Serving size:||5 tots|
|Prep time:||15 minutes|
|Cook time:||20 minutes|
|Total time:||35 minutes|
Tin foil or parchment paper (optional)
Measuring cups and spoons
2 cups cauliflower (about half of a medium head)
3 tablespoons flour
1/4 cup low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Before you begin wash your hands, surfaces, utensils, and vegetables.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray baking sheet with non-stick spray or line with parchment paper or tin foil.
3. Grate cauliflower into a large bowl using the large holes of a box grater.
4. Add egg, flour, cheese, and pepper to cauliflower, mix well.
5. Form ~20 balls or logs of the cauliflower mixture. Evenly distribute them on a prepared baking sheet.
6. Bake for 20 minutes.