Crispy Cheese Baked Broccoli
Baked in the oven and ready in 20 minutes, enjoy this crispy, crunchy dish as the perfect side or appetizer.
|Serving size:||1 cup|
|Prep time:||10 minutes|
|Cook time:||10 minutes|
|Total time:||20 minutes|
Measuring cups and spoons
Tongs or two forks for tossing
2 large heads of broccoli, chopped into bite-size pieces (~4 cups)
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
1. Before you begin wash your hands, surfaces, utensils, and vegetables.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Spray baking sheet with non-stick spray.
4. Place chopped broccoli on baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and toss with garlic powder, breadcrumbs, and Parmesan cheese.
5. Put baking sheet in the oven and bake for 18-20 minutes, tossing halfway through baking.