Crispy Cheese Baked Broccoli
Quick & Easy | Side Dishes | Vegetarian | Egg-Free | Nut-Free
Baked in the oven and ready in 20 minutes, enjoy this crispy, crunchy dish as the perfect side or appetizer.
20 minutesTotal Time
$0.50Cost per serving *
|Serving size:||1 cup|
|Prep time:||10 minutes|
|Cook time:||10 minutes|
|Total time:||20 minutes|
Measuring cups and spoons
Tongs or two forks for tossing
* Cost and availability of recipe ingredients may vary across different regions of Ohio. Cost per serving information should be used as a general guide when considering recipe cost.
2 large heads broccoli, chopped into bite-sized pieces
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 clove garlic, minced OR 1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons olive oil OR vegetable oil
- Before you begin, wash your hands, surfaces, utensils, and vegetables.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Place chopped broccoli on baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and toss with garlic powder, breadcrumbs, and Parmesan cheese.
- Put baking sheet in the oven and bake for 18-20 minutes, tossing halfway through baking.
What goes in Crispy Cheese Baked Broccoli?
Nutritional Information(Per Serving)