Simple, refreshing and a healthy way to get everyone drinking more water.
|Serving size:||2 cups|
|Prep time:||5 minutes|
|Total time:||5 minutes|
Measuring cups and spoons
1-2 cups fresh fruit, chopped (see flavor suggestions below)
1 lemon OR lime, juiced
8 cups water
- Before you begin, wash your hands, surfaces, utensils, and produce.
- Add chopped fruit and lemon or lime juice to a large pitcher. Fill pitcher with water and cover with plastic wrap.
- Store overnight in refrigerator.
- 1 cup watermelon, 1 lime, 5 mint leaves
- 1 cup strawberries, 1/2 cucumber (sliced)
- 2 cups pineapple cubes, 5 mint leaves, 4 slices of ginger
- 1 orange (thinly sliced), 1 pint raspberries
- After drinking the water you can eat the fruit or use it in a smoothie.