This flavorful pasta combines your choice of pasta and garden-fresh veggies for a light and refreshing dish.
|Serving size:||1 cup|
|Prep time:||5 minutes|
|Cook time:||15 minutes|
|Total time:||20 minutes|
1 cup whole grain noodles, any shape, uncooked
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 cups mixed vegetables (chopped)
1 cup tomatoes (chopped)
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
1. Before you begin, wash your hands, surfaces, utensils, and vegetables.
2. Cook noodles according to package directions.
3. While noodles are cooking, heat oil in a skillet.
4. Add vegetables and garlic powder, pepper, and Italian seasoning and cook until tender; stir constantly.
5. Add tomato and sauté 2 more minutes.
6. When noodles are done cooking drain them, rinse with cool water, and add to the skillet with the vegetables.
7. Toss vegetables with noodles and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- For mixed vegetables, try using zucchini, onion, eggplant, peas, broccoli, carrots or peppers.