Veggie Crockpot Lasagna
Kid Approved | Main Dishes | No Added Sugars | High in Fiber | Vegetarian | Egg-Free | Nut-Free
Easy to assemble and even easier to cook, this meatless lasagna is still as hearty as can be.
4 hours and 15 minutesTotal Time
$1.43Cost per serving *
|Serving size:||1 cup|
|Prep time:||15 minutes|
|Cook time:||3 hours, let sit for 1 hour before cutting|
|Total time:||4 hours and 15 minutes|
Measuring cups and spoons
* Cost and availability of recipe ingredients may vary across different regions of Ohio. Cost per serving information should be used as a general guide when considering recipe cost.
2 24 ounce jars tomato sauce
9 uncooked lasagna noodles
32 ounces (ricotta or cottage) cheese
4 cups vegetables (baby spinach, onion, carrots, zucchini, tomatoes, mushrooms, etc.), chopped OR 2 12 ounce packages frozen vegetable mix
2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Before you begin, wash your hands, surfaces, utensils, tops of cans, and produce.
- Spray inner slow cooker dish with non-stick spray.
- Spread 1/2 cup tomato sauce on bottom of the crockpot.
- Break noodles to fit and cover tomato sauce in the crockpot.
- Layer 1/3 of ricotta or cottage cheese, vegetables, sauce, and shredded mozzarella.
- Add another layer of noodles and repeat layering ingredients 2 more times for a total of 3 complete layers. End with a layer of noodles on top. Put a thin layer of tomato sauce on top of the final later of noodles.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours or on low for 5-6 hours. Turn crockpot off completely and let the lasagna cool for one hour.
What goes in Veggie Crockpot Lasagna?
Nutritional Information(Per Serving)