Fruit and Peanut Butter Dip
Sweeten up snack time with this smooth and creamy peanut butter dip.
|Serving size:||1 1/2 tablespoon dip and 1 cup fruit|
|Prep time:||20 minutes|
|Total time:||20 minutes|
2 small bowls
Measuring cups and spoons
1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
2/3 cup peanut butter OR nut butter
6 cups fruit, sliced
- Before you begin, wash your hands, surfaces, utensils, and produce.
- To make the dip, soften peanut butter in microwave for 10 to 20 seconds on high.
- Stir yogurt into peanut butter in a small bowl. Refrigerate.
- Prepare fruit by washing and slicing.
- Arrange fruit on a plate with the bowl of dip in the center. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Fruits that work well: apples, pears, peaches, oranges, clementines, grapes, bananas, kiwi, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, cantaloupe, honeydew, cherries.