Dairy-Free | Gluten-Free | Quick & Easy | Low Fat | No Added Sugars | Vegan | Vegetarian | Other | Egg-Free | Nut-Free
This Taco Seasoning is made from spices you might already have on hand and has a fraction of the sodium of store-bought taco seasoning.
5 minutesTotal Time
$0.11Cost per serving *
|Serving size:||1 tablespoon|
|Prep time:||5 minutes|
|Total time:||5 minutes|
Small container with lid
* Cost and availability of recipe ingredients may vary across different regions of Ohio. Cost per serving information should be used as a general guide when considering recipe cost.
2 tablespoons chili powder
1 tablespoon ground cumin
3 cloves garlic, minced OR 1 tablespoon garlic powder
1/2 tablespoon onion powder
1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
1/2 tablespoon salt
- Before you begin, wash your hands, surfaces, and utensils.
- Combine all spices in a small container with a lid. Cover with lid and shake thoroughly to blend.
- Use 1 tablespoon of taco seasoning per pound of meat or beans, or as needed for a certain dish.
- Seasoning blends can be stored in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
What goes in Taco Seasoning?
Nutritional Information(Per Serving)