Gluten-Free | Main Dishes | Quick & Easy | Salads | Side Dishes | No Added Sugars | Vegetarian | WIC Friendly | Egg-Free | Nut-Free
A Mediterranean medley of all your favorite vegetables with a splash of oil, lemon juice and oregano.
15 minutesTotal Time
$1.07Cost per serving *
|Serving size:||1 cup|
|Prep time:||15 minutes|
|Total time:||15 minutes|
Whisk or fork
Measuring cups and spoons
* Cost and availability of recipe ingredients may vary across different regions of Ohio. Cost per serving information should be used as a general guide when considering recipe cost.
6 romaine lettuce leaves, chopped
1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
1 medium tomato, chopped
1/2 cup onion, sliced
1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
2 tablespoons olive oil OR vegetable oil
2 tablespoons lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Before you begin, wash your hands, surfaces, utensils, and vegetables.
- Combine lettuce, cucumber, tomato, onion, and cheese in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, use a whisk or fork to mix together oil, lemon juice, and oregano to make a dressing.
- Pour dressing over lettuce mixture and toss until coated.
What goes in Greek Salad?
Nutritional Information(Per Serving)