One-Minute Bean Burrito
Get your ingredients, put them together, and pop them in the microwave. One minute later, dinner is ready! It’s that easy.
|Serving size:||1 burrito|
|Prep time:||10 minutes|
|Cook time:||1 minute|
|Total time:||11 minutes|
Measuring cups and spoons
- Before you begin, wash your hands, surfaces, tops of cans, utensils, and produce.
- Spread 1/4 of the beans on each tortilla and top with 1/4 of the shredded cheese and salsa.
- Arrange the flat tortillas on a large, microwave-safe plate and microwave for 60 seconds or until the beans are hot and cheese has started to melt.
- Top the bean mixture with lettuce and tomato and close the burritos by folding in the left and right sides of the tortilla and then rolling the tortilla up from top to bottom.
- No microwave? No problem! The bean burritos can be heated in a frying pan on the stovetop or eaten at room temperature without heating.