Breakfast | Gluten-Free | Kid Approved | Quick & Easy | Snacks | Low Sodium | Low Fat | Vegetarian | WIC Friendly | Egg-Free | Nut-Free
Made with fruit, veggies, and low-fat yogurt, this 5-minute smoothie is fast and flavorful.
5 minutesTotal Time
$0.63Cost per serving *
|Serving size:||1/2 of smoothie|
|Prep time:||5 minutes|
|Total time:||5 minutes|
* Cost and availability of recipe ingredients may vary across different regions of Ohio. Cost per serving information should be used as a general guide when considering recipe cost.
1 cup 100% orange juice
1/2 cup (plain or vanilla) low-fat yogurt
1 frozen banana
2 cups fresh spinach
2 cups ice
- Before you begin wash your hands, surfaces, utensils, and vegetables.
- Add all ingredients to blender and puree until smooth.
- Serve immediately. (After a few minutes, smoothie will begin to separate).
- Try adding other fruits to the smoothie such as blueberries, strawberries, peaches, or pineapple.
What goes in Sunrise Smoothie?
Nutritional Information(Per Serving)