Apple Tuna Sandwich
This refreshing and satisfying meal requires no cooking and is loaded with big flavor and lots of crunch.
|Serving size:||1/2 cup tuna/chicken mixture + 1 whole grain serving option|
|Prep time:||15 minutes|
|Total time:||15 minutes|
Measuring cups and spoons
1 6.5 ounce can tuna or chicken, packed in water
1/2 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
1 teaspoon mustard
1 teaspoon honey
4 whole grain bread slices, English muffins, tortillas, wraps, crackers, or lettuce leaves for serving
1. Before you begin wash your hands, surfaces, utensils, and fruit.
2. Chop apple into small pieces.
3. Drain the water from the can of tuna or chicken.
4. Add tuna, apple, yogurt, mustard, and honey to a medium bowl and stir to combine.
5. Put 1/2 cup tuna mixture on your choice of whole grain bread or lettuce to make a sandwich or wrap.