Banana Oatmeal Cookies
Cookies that are healthy enough to eat for breakfast.
|Serving size:||2 cookies|
|Prep time:||10 minutes|
|Cook time:||12 minutes|
|Total time:||22 minutes|
Large bowl, cookie sheet
Potato masher or fork, mixing spoon
Non-stick spray or parchment paper
3 ripe bananas
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3 cups quick cook or rolled oats
1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mash bananas in a large bowl and stir in cinnamon, oats, and chocolate chips (if using).
3. Measure out two tablespoons of dough, roll between your hands, place the ball on the cookie sheet and flatten the top slightly.
4. Continue with the remaining dough: you should be able to make ~12 cookies.
5. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Cookies will not brown, so take them out after 12 minutes even if they don’t look “done.”