Banana Oatmeal Cookies
Breakfast | Desserts | Gluten-Free | Kid Approved | Quick & Easy | Snacks | Low Sodium | Low Fat | No Added Sugars | High in Fiber | Vegan | Vegetarian | WIC Friendly | Egg-Free | Nut-Free
Cookies that are healthy enough to eat for breakfast.
22 minutesTotal Time
$0.41Cost per serving *
|Serving size:||2 cookies|
|Prep time:||10 minutes|
|Cook time:||12 minutes|
|Total time:||22 minutes|
Potato masher or fork
Measuring cups and spoons
* Cost and availability of recipe ingredients may vary across different regions of Ohio. Cost per serving information should be used as a general guide when considering recipe cost.
Non-stick spray OR aluminum foil
3 ripe bananas
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3 cups quick-cooking oats OR rolled oats
1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl and stir in cinnamon, oats, and chocolate chips (if using).
- Measure out two tablespoons of dough and roll between your hands. Then, place the ball on the baking sheet and slightly flatten the top.
- Continue with the remaining dough--you should be able to make about 12 cookies.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Cookies will not visually brown, but are done cooking after 12 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and allow to rest for 10-15 minutes before serving or storing.
What goes in Banana Oatmeal Cookies?
Nutritional Information(Per Serving)