Quick & Easy | Salads | Side Dishes | No Added Sugars | WIC Friendly | Egg-Free | Nut-Free
Whip up a healthy, hearty salad in just 15 minutes. Serve it cold on a hot day.
45 minutesTotal Time
$0.41Cost per serving *
|Serving size:||1 cup|
|Prep time:||15 minutes|
|Cook time:||N/A, but 30 minute chill time|
|Total time:||45 minutes|
Measuring cups and spoons
* Cost and availability of recipe ingredients may vary across different regions of Ohio. Cost per serving information should be used as a general guide when considering recipe cost.
3 cups raw broccoli, chopped into small pieces
1 medium carrot, peeled and diced
2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
1/2 cup raisins (optional)
1/4 cup onion, chopped
1 cup cooked meat (ham, chicken or turkey), cubed
1/4 cup light mayonnaise
1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
1 teaspoon vinegar (white, red wine, or apple cider)
- Before you begin, wash your hands, surfaces, utensils, and vegetables.
- In a large bowl, mix together broccoli, carrot, celery, raisins, onion, and meat.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, yogurt, and vinegar.
- Add mayonnaise mixture to the vegetable mixture and stir well to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
What goes in Broccoli Salad?
Nutritional Information(Per Serving)