Banana Pudding in a Bag
An easy recipe your kids can help you make, without making a mess. Perfect topped with some granola or as a dip with sliced apples.
|Serving size:||1/2 cup|
|Prep time:||10 minutes|
|Total time:||10 minutes|
Large zip-close plastic bag
Serve by itself or with sliced apples as a dip.
Recipe sourced from Share Our Strength's Cooking Matters
1/2 cup low-fat granola
3 medium bananas
1/2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
1/2 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt
- Before you begin wash your hands, surfaces and utensils.
- Peel bananas and use your fingers to break them up into the bag.
- Measure and add the applesauce and yogurt to the bag.
- Close the bag again, pressing out any extra air before sealing.
- Use your fingers to squish and mash the ingredients together until they’re well blended.
- Chill the pudding in the sealed bag inside the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Spoon into bowl and top with granola.
- To make your own granola, see our Homemade Granola recipe.
- This is a great recipe for kids to help make!