Breakfast | Dairy-Free | Kid Approved | Quick & Easy | Snacks | High in Fiber | Vegan | Vegetarian | WIC Friendly | Egg-Free
Putting banana and tortilla together may not seem obvious, but, in this dish, it just makes sense!
5 minutesTotal Time
$0.91Cost per serving *
|Serving size:||Entire recipe|
|Prep time:||5 minutes|
|Total time:||5 minutes|
Measuring cups and spoons
* Cost and availability of recipe ingredients may vary across different regions of Ohio. Cost per serving information should be used as a general guide when considering recipe cost.
1 whole wheat tortilla
1 tablespoon peanut butter OR nut butter
1 sprinkle ground cinnamon
1 tablespoon raisins
1 tablespoon unsalted nuts, chopped (optional)
- Before you begin, wash your hands, surfaces, and utensils.
- Spread a layer of peanut butter across the tortilla, leaving an inch of space around the edge.
- Sprinkle with raisins, nuts (if using), and cinnamon. Place the banana in the middle of the tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla tightly around the banana and slice into 8 pieces.
What goes in Banana Roll-Ups?
Whole Wheat Tortillas
Nutritional Information(Per Serving)