Cookie Dough Dip
This wow-worthy dip gets its creamy texture (and a boost of fiber) from a can of white beans and your favorite nut butter.
|Serving size:||1/2 cup|
|Prep time:||5 minutes|
|Cook time:||5 minutes|
|Total time:||10 minutes|
Gallon Zip-Close Bag, Measuring Cups and Spoons
1 15.5 ounce can no salt added white beans (navy beans or Great Northern beans), drained and rinsed
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons vanilla extract (regular or imitation)
1/4 cup peanut butter or other nut butter
1/4 cup low-fat milk
1/4 cup honey
3 tablespoons quick oats
1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Before you begin wash your hands, surfaces, tops of cans, and utensils.
- Add all ingredients except chocolate chips to gallon zip-close bag. Squeeze the contents of the bag together until it forms into a smooth even texture and beans have broken down.
- Open bag and add chocolate chips. Squeeze to mix in.
- Serve with sliced fruit. Refrigerate any leftover dip for up to 5 days.
- Serve this dip with your favorite fruits and veggies, such as sliced apples, pears, or celery.
- For a cookie dough dip with a thicker, more even texture, try using chickpeas instead of beans and use a blender to mix ingredients.