Enjoy this savory dip with your favorite veggies or schmear on a bun for a tasty burger topping.
|Serving size:||About 1/2 cup of dip and 1 cup of chosen veggies|
|Prep time:||10 minutes|
|Total time:||10 minutes; 1-2 hours to chill|
1 cup light sour cream
1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
1 cup salsa
6 cups vegetables for dipping, chopped
- Before you begin wash your hands, surfaces, utensils, and produce.
- Mix the sour cream, yogurt, and salsa in a medium bowl until well-blended.
- Store the dip in a covered container in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- This dip makes a great topping for your favorite burger! Try this on the [hyperlink: Celebrate Your Plate Lentil Burger].
- Try your favorite vegetables with this dip, such as carrots, bell peppers, or celery!