Full of healthy veggies and beans, this chili will leave you oh-so satisfied.
|Serving size:||1 cup|
|Prep time:||30 minutes|
|Cook time:||30 minutes|
|Total time:||1 hour|
1 onion, diced
2 green peppers, diced
1 15 ounce can no salt added whole tomatoes, with liquid
2 15 ounce cans no salt added black beans, drained and rinsed
1 15 ounce can no salt added corn, drained and rinsed OR 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
1 15 ounces can no salt added kidney beans, drained and rinsed
1 6 ounce can tomato paste
1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
2 cups water
- Before you begin wash your hands, surfaces, utensils, vegetables, and tops of cans.
- Spray a large pot with non-stick spray.
- Add onion and peppers to pot and cook over medium heat until they begin to soften.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir to combine, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.