Cuban-Style Baked Bananas
Breakfast | Dairy-Free | Desserts | Gluten-Free | Kid Approved | Quick & Easy | Low Sodium | Vegan | Vegetarian | Egg-Free
Customize this recipe with your choice of dried fruit. Add chocolate chips or low-fat frozen yogurt for an extra special treat.
40 minutesTotal Time
$0.66Cost per serving *
|Serving size:||1 banana, sliced|
|Prep time:||10 minutes|
|Cook time:||30 minutes|
|Total time:||40 minutes|
9x13-inch baking dish or sheet
Measuring cups and spoons
* Cost and availability of recipe ingredients may vary across different regions of Ohio. Cost per serving information should be used as a general guide when considering recipe cost.
6 bananas, sliced lengthwise
4 tablespoons brown sugar
3 tablespoons margarine, in small slices
1/2 cup raisins OR other dried fruit, chopped
1/3 cup pecans, chopped (optional)
- Before you begin, wash your hands, surfaces, and utensils.
- Lightly spray a 9x13-inch baking dish or sheet with non-stick spray.
- Arrange the split bananas in the prepared baking dish or sheet.
- Top evenly with brown sugar, small pieces of margarine, raisins, and pecans, if using.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Look for dried fruit and nut mixes to incorporate when baking!
- For a more decedent dessert, add 1/4 cup of chocolate chips onto bananas when you bake them! Or serve bananas with low-fat frozen yogurt for a delicious parfait or banana split.
What goes in Cuban-Style Baked Bananas?
Nutritional Information(Per Serving)