French Salad Dressing
Making your own salad dressing is a great way to reduce sugar and save money. This blend makes a tasty marinade, too.
|Serving size:||2 tbsp|
|Cook time:||3 minutes|
|Total time:||3 minutes|
Measuring Cups and Spoons, Jar or Bottle with Lid
Whisk or Fork for Mixing Dressing Together
2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
1/4 cup ketchup
1 teaspoon honey, or sugar
1 tablespoon white vinegar
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Before you begin wash your hands, surfaces, and utensils.
- Combine all ingredients into a jar or bottle with a tight-fitting lid.
- Put on lid and shake well. If ingredients have not mixed thoroughly whisk with fork before serving.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Store any leftover dressing in an airtight container in the refrigerator for no more than 4 days.