Dairy-Free | Gluten-Free | Quick & Easy | Low Sodium | Low Fat | No Added Sugars | Vegan | Vegetarian | Other | Egg-Free | Nut-Free
Dried basil, oregano, rosemary, and thyme make up this seasoning blend that can be used in pastas, sauces, and soups.
5 minutesTotal Time
$1.46Cost per serving *
|Serving size:||1 tablespoon|
|Prep time:||5 minutes|
|Total time:||5 minutes|
Small container with lid
* Cost and availability of recipe ingredients may vary across different regions of Ohio. Cost per serving information should be used as a general guide when considering recipe cost.
1 tablespoon dried basil
1 tablespoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon dried rosemary
1 tablespoon ground thyme
- Before you begin, wash your hands, surfaces, and utensils.
- Combine all spices in a small container with a lid. Cover with lid and shake thoroughly to blend.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning per pound of meat or 24 ounces of sauce.
- Seasoning blends can be stored in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
What goes in Italian Seasoning?
Nutritional Information(Per Serving)