Dreamy, creamy and naturally sweet with just bananas, milk, and vanilla, it’s a great way to make your taste buds happy.
|Serving size:||1 cup|
|Prep time:||2 hours, 30 minutes|
|Total time:||2 hours, 30 minutes|
Tin foil or waxed paper
Baking sheet or plate
Container with lid
4 ripe bananas
1/2 cup low fat milk
½ teaspoon vanilla extract (regular or imitation)
1. Before you begin wash your hands, surfaces, and utensils.
2. Peel and chop bananas into thick (1 inch) slices.
3. Lay banana slices in a single layer on baking sheet or plate lined with tin foil or waxed paper. Put banana slices in the freezer for 1-2 hours.
4. Combine bananas, milk, and vanilla extract in the bowl of a blender. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender and adding more milk as needed until you reach the desired consistency.
5. Transfer banana mixture to a covered container and freeze for 30 minutes before serving.