No-Bake Lemon Pies
Let this no-bake recipe take your taste buds to their happy place.
|Serving size:||1/2 cup|
|Prep time:||15 minutes|
|Total time:||15 minutes|
Square or round serving dish (8”x8”, pie plate, etc.)
Measuring cups and spoons
2 cups fat-free vanilla yogurt
3 tablespoons lemon pudding mix
1 8 ounce can mandarin oranges, drained
1/2 cup blueberries
4 graham crackers, crushed
1. Before you begin, wash your hands, surfaces, utensils, fruit, and tops of cans.
2. Mix vanilla yogurt and pudding mix together in a medium bowl. Add mandarin oranges and blueberries and gently stir.
3. Put graham crackers in a plastic bag and crush with your hands until they are a uniform consistency.
4. Place graham crackers in the bottom of the serving dish. Use the back of a spoon to smooth them into an even layer.
5. Pour pudding mixture over graham cracker layer. Eat immediately or refrigerate for a firmer texture.