No-Bake Lemon Pies
Let this no-bake recipe take your taste buds to their happy place.
|Serving size:||1/2 cup|
|Prep time:||15 minutes|
|Total time:||15 minutes|
Zip-close plastic bag
Square or round serving dish (8x8-inch serving dish, pie plate, etc.)
Measuring cups and spoons
2 cups vanilla low-fat yogurt
3 tablespoons lemon pudding mix
1 8 ounce can mandarin oranges in juice, drained
1/2 cup blueberries
4 graham crackers, crushed
- Before you begin, wash your hands, surfaces, utensils, tops of cans, and fruit.
- Add vanilla yogurt and pudding mix together in a medium bowl. Mix until combined. Add mandarin oranges and blueberries to bowl and gently stir.
- Put graham crackers in a zip-close plastic bag and crush with your hands until they are a uniform consistency.
- Place graham crackers in the bottom of the serving dish. Use the back of a spoon to smooth them into an even layer.
- Pour pudding mixture over graham cracker layer. Eat immediately or refrigerate for a firmer texture.