No-Bake Peanut Butter Bites
Ready in under 15 minutes, these bites are an easy-make breakfast kick-starter or make-ahead, carry-anywhere snack.
|Serving size:||3 balls|
|Prep time:||30 minutes|
|Cook time:||Doesn't Apply|
|Total time:||30 minutes|
Can opener, medium bowl, measuring cups, mixing spoon
1 15 ounce can no salt added Great Northern or cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
1/4 cup honey
1 tablespoon vanilla
3/4 cups peanut butter
1 1/2 cups quick cooking or rolled oats
1. Before you begin, wash your hands, surfaces, tops of cans, and utensils.
2. In a medium bowl, mash the beans with a fork until smooth.
3. Stir in the honey, vanilla, and peanut butter.
4. Add oatmeal to the peanut butter mixture and stir well.
5. Use a tablespoon to scoop the peanut butter mixture. Roll the scoopful between your hands to shape the mixture into balls.
6. Chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.
- For a different texture, try freezing the peanut butter balls for 2 hours before serving.
- For a smoother texture, you can puree the beans in a blender.