No-Bake Peanut Butter Bites
Ready in under 15 minutes, these bites are an easy-make breakfast kick-starter or make-ahead, carry-anywhere snack.
|Serving size:||3 balls|
|Prep time:||30 minutes|
|Total time:||30 minutes|
Measuring cups and spoons
1 15.5 ounce can no salt added white beans (navy, Great Northern, cannellini, etc.), drained and rinsed
1/4 cup honey
1 tablespoon (regular or imitation) vanilla extract
3/4 cup peanut butter OR nut butter
1 1/2 cups quick-cooking OR rolled oats
- Before you begin, wash your hands, surfaces, tops of cans, and utensils.
- In a medium bowl, mash the beans with a fork until smooth.
- Stir in the honey, vanilla, and peanut butter.
- Add oatmeal to the peanut butter mixture and stir well.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop the peanut butter mixture. Roll the scoopful between your hands to shape the mixture into balls.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.
- For a different texture, try freezing the peanut butter balls for 2 hours before serving.
- For a smoother texture, you can puree the beans in a blender.