Oven-Roasted Carrot Fries
Spice up your sides with carrot fries, seasoned with smokey paprika and paired with a tasty dipping sauce.
|Serving size:||1/4 pound carrot fries and 1/4 cup dipping sauce|
|Prep time:||10 minutes|
|Cook time:||25 minutes|
|Total time:||35 minutes|
Large Bowl, Baking Sheet, Small Bowl, Aluminum Foil, Measuring Cups and Spoons
Knife, Tongs or Flipping Spatula
For the Carrot Fries:
1 pound carrots
2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
2 teaspoons paprika
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons black pepper
For the Greek Yogurt Chive Dip:
1 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons chives or green onions
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Before you begin, wash your hands, surfaces, produce, and utensils.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place aluminum foil on a large baking sheet. Spray with non-stick spray.
- Cut carrots into shoestring fries and toss in a large bowl with oil, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Place on baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping halfway.
- While fries are baking, combine Greek yogurt, lemon juice, chives, and pepper into small bowl to make dip. Mix thoroughly.