Parmesan Zucchini Coins
Gluten-Free | Side Dishes | Low Sodium | No Added Sugars | Vegetarian | Egg-Free | Nut-Free
Try these golden-brown zucchini coins for a healthy and delicious substitute to French fries.
30 minutesTotal Time
$0.60Cost per serving *
|Temperature:||425 degrees, then broil|
|Serving size:||3/4 cup|
|Prep time:||10 minutes|
|Cook time:||20 minutes|
|Total time:||30 minutes|
Parchment paper or non-stick spray
Measuring cups and spoons
* Cost and availability of recipe ingredients may vary across different regions of Ohio. Cost per serving information should be used as a general guide when considering recipe cost.
2 small zucchinis
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 cloves garlic, minced OR 2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 tablespoon olive oil OR vegetable oil
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Before you begin, wash your hands, surfaces, utensils, and vegetables.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with non-stick spray.
- Cut zucchini into thick coins and then in half again to form a half-moon shape.
- Add zucchini to baking sheet. Use your hands or tongs to toss together olive oil, minced garlic, oregano, black pepper, and salt (if using).
- Spread the zucchini slices out on the baking sheet in a single layer and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Switch the oven to broil, and bake for another 4 minutes, or until zucchini wedges are golden brown.
What goes in Parmesan Zucchini Coins?
Nutritional Information(Per Serving)