Breakfast | Kid Approved | Quick & Easy | Snacks | Vegetarian | Egg-Free | Nut-Free
If you love pumpkin, hold onto your hotcakes… These pumpkin pancakes are the greatest invention since PSLs!
20 minutesTotal Time
$0.49Cost per serving *
|Serving size:||4 pancakes|
|Prep time:||10 minutes|
|Cook time:||10 minutes|
|Total time:||20 minutes|
Large frying pan
Measuring cups and spoons
* Cost and availability of recipe ingredients may vary across different regions of Ohio. Cost per serving information should be used as a general guide when considering recipe cost.
2 cups all-purpose baking mix*
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon (regular or imitation) vanilla extract
1/2 cup low-fat milk
* 2 cup flour, 2 teaspoons baking powder, 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Before you begin, wash your hands, surfaces, utensils, and tops of cans.
- Combine baking mix, sugar, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl.
- Add pumpkin and vanilla. Stir.
- Slowly add milk until desired consistency is reached.
- Allow batter for sit for about 5 minutes before cooking.
- Spray pan with non-stick spray and place over medium heat.
- Using a 1/4 cup measure, pour batter onto the pan. Cook on one side until bubbles begin to form.
- Flip pancakes and cook on the second side until golden brown.
What goes in Pumpkin Pancakes?
Nutritional Information(Per Serving)