If you love pumpkin, hold onto your hotcakes… These pumpkin pancakes are the greatest invention since PSLs!
|Serving size:||4 pancakes|
|Prep time:||10 minutes|
|Cook time:||10 minutes|
|Total time:||20 minutes|
Large bowl, large skillet, spatula
2 cups Bisquick*
2 tablespoons sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup milk
*NOTE: If you don’t have baking mix substitute 2 cups flour and 1 teaspoon baking soda to the dry mix and add 1 egg and 2 tablespoons vegetable oil to the milk.
1. Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Add pumpkin and vanilla and stir.
3. Slowly add milk until desired consistency is reached.
4. Allow batter to sit for ~ 5 minutes before cooking
5. Spray pan with non-stick spray and place over medium heat.
6. Using a 1/4 cup measure, pour batter onto the pan. Cook on one side until bubbles begin to form. Flip and then cook on the second side until golden brown.