Purple Pineapple Fro-Whip
We’ve never seen a purple pineapple. But this creamy tropical fruit whip is what it would taste like.
|Serving size:||1/2 cup|
|Prep time:||10 minutes|
|Total time:||10 minutes|
Measuring cups and spoons
2 ripe frozen bananas, chopped
1 cup frozen pineapple, chopped
1 1/2 cups frozen berry mix
1 tablespoon cornstarch (add more as needed to achieve desired texture)
1/4 cups low-fat milk
1/2 cup (fresh or frozen) berries
1/4 cup unsalted nuts (almonds, walnuts, or pecans)
- Before you begin, wash your hands, surfaces, utensils, and fruit.
- Place bananas, pineapple, berries, and cornstarch into blender. Blend until smooth. Add milk to blender in 1 tablespoon increments, blending between pours until desired consistency is reached.
- Divide into 4 bowls; top with berries or nuts if using. Serve immediately.
- To make sure this whip reaches the smoothest texture make sure to add the milk in small increments between blending.
- Mix it up! Try different flavors of pineapple whip by adding different frozen fruit to this mix.