Baked in the oven for under a half hour, this bubbly, creamy dip is perfect for game day and other get-togethers.
|Serving size:||1/2 cup|
|Prep time:||10 minutes|
|Cook time:||25 minutes|
|Total time:||35 minutes|
8x8 square baking dish or pie plate
1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, with water squeezed out
1 10-ounce can no salt added diced tomatoes with green chilis, undrained
3/4 cup shredded reduced fat Mexican-blend cheese
8 ounces reduced fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
1. Before you begin, wash your hands, surfaces, and tops of cans.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Combine spinach, tomatoes, cream cheese and shredded cheese in a large mixing bowl. Mix until smooth.
4. Spray a square baking dish or round pie plate with cooking spray and pour in spinach mixture.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes until bubbly.