Baked in the oven for under a half hour, this bubbly, creamy dip is perfect for game day and other get-togethers.
|Serving size:||1/2 cup|
|Prep time:||10 minutes|
|Cook time:||25 minutes|
|Total time:||35 minutes|
8x8-inch square baking dish or pie plate
1 10 ounce frozen block of spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
1 10 ounce can no salt added diced tomatoes with green chilies with liquid
3/4 cup reduced fat Mexican-blend cheese, shredded
8 ounces reduced fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- Before you begin, wash your hands, surfaces, utensils, and tops of cans.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine spinach, tomatoes, cream cheese, and shredded cheese in a large mixing bowl. Mix until smooth.
- Spray an 8x8-inch square baking dish or pie plate with non-stick spray. Pour the spinach mixture into the dish or plate.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until bubbly.