Stuffing with Vegetables
Quick & Easy | Side Dishes | Low Fat | No Added Sugars | Egg-Free | Nut-Free
Add your favorite frozen veggies right into the stuffing. Microwaved or baked, this stuffing is tops.
19 minutesTotal Time
$0.74Cost per serving *
|Serving size:||1 cup|
|Prep time:||5 minutes|
|Cook time:||14 minutes|
|Total time:||19 minutes|
Small microwave-safe bowl
Measuring cups and spoons
* Cost and availability of recipe ingredients may vary across different regions of Ohio. Cost per serving information should be used as a general guide when considering recipe cost.
1 16 ounce package frozen vegetable mix
1 tablespoon butter OR margarine
1 6 ounce package low-sodium stuffing mix
1 14 ounce can low-sodium chicken broth
1 clove garlic, minced OR 1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 cup water (optional)
- Before you begin, wash your hands, surfaces, and utensils.
- Melt margarine by placing it in a small, microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 20 seconds.
- Placed thawed vegetables in a large mixing bowl. Pour melted margarine over vegetables. Stir to combine.
- Add stuffing mix, broth, and garlic powder. Stir to combine.
- Scoop mixture into casserole dish. Microwave on high for 10-12 minutes until hot in center.
- If stuffing seems dry, add 1/2 cup water and microwave for 2 more minutes.
- Frozen stir-fry vegetables, including broccoli and green beans, work well.
- This can also be baked in the oven: Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes
What goes in Stuffing with Vegetables?
Frozen Mixed Vegetables
Canned Chicken Broth
Boxed Stuffing Mix
Nutritional Information(Per Serving)