Yogurt Fruit Pops
Use fruit to make frozen treats for the entire family.
|Serving size:||One 1/2 cup pop|
|Prep time:||15 minutes|
|Total time:||Doesn't apply|
Large mixing bowl
2 cups crushed pineapple, drained from 20 ounce can of pineapple in 100% pineapple juice
2 cups low fat yogurt
12 ounces orange juice frozen concentrate, thawed slightly
- Before you begin wash your hands, surfaces, utensils and tops of cans.
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Divide into 10 paper cups
- Freeze until slushy, about 60 minutes. Put a popsicle stick into the center of each cup.
- Freeze until hard or at least 4 hours. Peel away the paper cup to eat the fruit pop.
- Reuse yogurt cups or use small glasses to freeze the pops.
- Freeze in ice cube trays and pop out into a bowl to eat.
- Try other fresh or canned fruit (packed in 100% juice) mashed into small pieces or chopped in a blender.
- Try other fruit juices. Try grape for a purple pop!
- Try Greek yogurt to get more calcium for strong bones and teeth.