Tropical Pineapple Smoothie
Breakfast | Dairy-Free | Gluten-Free | Kid Approved | Quick & Easy | Snacks | Low Sodium | Low Fat | No Added Sugars | Vegan | Vegetarian | WIC Friendly | Egg-Free | Nut-Free
Pure paradise in a glass – this tropical smoothie is packed with immune-boosting nutrients like vitamin C!
10 minutesTotal Time
$0.91Cost per serving *
|Serving size:||About 1 cup|
|Prep time:||10 minutes|
|Total time:||10 minutes|
Measuring cups and spoons
* Cost and availability of recipe ingredients may vary across different regions of Ohio. Cost per serving information should be used as a general guide when considering recipe cost.
1 20 ounce can crushed pineapple in juice
1/2 cup canned light coconut milk
1 cup ice
- Before you begin, wash your hands, surfaces, utensils, and tops of cans.
- Open canned pineapple, and do not drain. Reserve the juice.
- Place pineapple with juice, coconut milk, and ice in blender.
- Blend ingredients until smooth.
- You can also make this with frozen pineapple to replace the ice! Or you can open a can of pineapple, put into a freezer bag, and put in a freezer to freeze prior to making!
- You can add 1 cup fresh spinach to your smoothie to add a healthy serving of vegetables to your drink!
What goes in Tropical Pineapple Smoothie?
Nutritional Information(Per Serving)