Tropical Pineapple Smoothie
Pure paradise in a glass – this tropical smoothie is packed with immune-boosting nutrients like vitamin C!
|Serving size:||About 1 cup|
|Prep time:||10 minutes|
|Total time:||10 minutes|
Measuring cups and spoons
1 20 ounce can crushed pineapple in juice
1/2 cup canned light coconut milk
1 cup ice
- Before you begin, wash your hands, surfaces, utensils, and tops of cans.
- Open canned pineapple, and do not drain. Reserve the juice.
- Place pineapple with juice, coconut milk, and ice in blender.
- Blend ingredients until smooth.
- You can also make this with frozen pineapple to replace the ice! Or you can open a can of pineapple, put into a freezer bag, and put in a freezer to freeze prior to making!
- You can add 1 cup fresh spinach to your smoothie to add a healthy serving of vegetables to your drink!