Breakfast | Gluten-Free | Main Dishes | Low Sodium | No Added Sugars | Vegetarian | WIC Friendly | Nut-Free
Enjoy this hot out of the oven for an amazingly delicious and veggie-packed meal.
45-55 minutesTotal Time
$0.37Cost per serving *
|Serving size:||1/9 of the frittata|
|Prep time:||10 minutes|
|Cook time:||35-45 minutes|
|Total time:||45-55 minutes|
Pie pan or 9-inch square baking dish
Fork or whisk
Measuring cups and spoons
* Cost and availability of recipe ingredients may vary across different regions of Ohio. Cost per serving information should be used as a general guide when considering recipe cost.
8 large eggs
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 clove garlic, minced OR 1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 cups vegetables (corn, broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, mushrooms, baby spinach, shredded kale, etc.), cut into 1/2 inch pieces
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/4 cup fresh herbs (basil, parsley, cilantro), chopped OR 1 teaspoon dried basil or oregano
- Before you begin, wash your hands, surfaces, utensils, and vegetables.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray the pie pan or baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Crack eggs into a bowl. Add black pepper and garlic powder.
- Use a fork or whisk to beat eggs until they are pale yellow.Add in vegetables, cheese, and herbs. Mix to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the pie pan or baking dish, then put in the oven.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until the top is golden and the eggs are set and no longer jiggling.
What goes in Vegetable Frittata?
Nutritional Information(Per Serving)