Enjoy this hot out of the oven for an amazingly delicious and veggie-packed meal.
|Serving size:||1/9 of the frittata|
|Prep time:||10 minutes|
|Cook time:||35-45 minutes|
|Total time:||45-55 minutes|
Pie pan or 9” square baking dish
Fork or whisk
8 large eggs
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
2 cups Frittata friendly vegetables cut into ½ inch pieces: (Corn, chopped broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, mushrooms, baby spinach or shredded kale)
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs (basil, parsley, cilantro) or 1 teaspoon dried basil or oregano
1. Before you begin wash your hands, surfaces, utensils, and vegetables.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray the pie pan or baking dish with non-stick spray
3. Crack the eggs in the bowl, add pepper and garlic powder and use a fork or whisk to beat the eggs until they are pale yellow.
4. Add the vegetables, cheese, and herbs and mix.
5. Pour the mixture into the baking pan and put the pan in the oven.
6. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until the top is golden and the eggs are set and no longer jiggling.