Fish and Veggie Foil Packets
Foil keeps your fish moist, tender, and flavorful.
|Serving size:||1 fish and veggie packet|
|Prep time:||10 minutes|
|Cook time:||10 minutes|
|Total time:||20 minutes|
4, 4 ounce white fish fillets (frozen or fresh; tilapia, cod, perch, etc.)
2 cups frozen or fresh mixed vegetables cut into ½ inch pieces (green beans, carrots, broccoli, peppers, etc.)
1 small onion, diced
1 teaspoon lemon juice (or fresh lemon, sliced thin)
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning or 2 tablespoons fresh herbs
1. Before you begin wash your hands, surfaces, utensils, and vegetables.
2. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
3. Tear off 4 pieces of aluminum foil, about 12 inches long and place them on baking sheet.
4. Divide vegetables evenly among the four foil squares.
5. Place fish fillets on top of the vegetables.
6. Sprinkle garlic powder and Italian seasoning on top of the fish.
7. Sprinkle fish with lemon juice (or top with lemon slice). Fold ends of tin foil together to create a pouch.
8. Bake for 10 minutes. Fish should flake easily with a fork when done.