Dairy-Free | Desserts | Kid Approved | Low Sodium | High in Fiber | Vegan | Vegetarian | Egg-Free | Nut-Free
The perfect ending to your busy day - juicy peaches are topped with a buttery crumble and baked until bubbly.
30-35 minutesTotal Time
$0.42Cost per serving *
|Serving size:||1/2 cup|
|Prep time:||5 minutes|
|Cook time:||25-30 minutes|
|Total time:||30-35 minutes|
9-inch pie pan
Measuring cups and spoons
* Cost and availability of recipe ingredients may vary across different regions of Ohio. Cost per serving information should be used as a general guide when considering recipe cost.
4 15 ounce cans sliced peaches in juice, drained
2 tablespoons corn starch
1 teaspoon (regular or imitation) vanilla extract
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
2/3 cup rolled oats
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup whole wheat flour
2 1/2 tablespoons butter
- Before you begin, wash your hands, surfaces, utensils, and tops of cans.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 9-inch-deep dish pie pan with non-stick spray and pour peaches in the pan. Spread evenly across pie pan.
- In a small bowl, combine corn starch, vanilla, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Pour mixture over peaches.
- In a large bowl, mix the remaining cinnamon, oats, brown sugar, flour, and butter with a fork until it forms a crumbly texture. Sprinkle over peaches in pie pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until juices are thickened and bubbly, and topping is lightly browned. Serve while hot.
What goes in Peach Crumble?
Whole Wheat Flour
Nutritional Information(Per Serving)