The perfect ending to your busy day - juicy peaches are topped with a buttery crumble and baked until bubbly.
|Serving size:||1/2 cup|
|Prep time:||5 minutes|
|Cook time:||25-30 minutes|
|Total time:||30-35 minutes|
9-inch pie pan
Measuring cups and spoons
4 15 ounce cans sliced peaches in juice, drained
2 tablespoons corn starch
1 teaspoon (regular or imitation) vanilla extract
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
2/3 cup rolled oats
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup whole wheat flour
2 1/2 tablespoons butter
- Before you begin, wash your hands, surfaces, utensils, and tops of cans.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 9-inch-deep dish pie pan with non-stick spray and pour peaches in the pan. Spread evenly across pie pan.
- In a small bowl, combine corn starch, vanilla, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Pour mixture over peaches.
- In a large bowl, mix the remaining cinnamon, oats, brown sugar, flour, and butter with a fork until it forms a crumbly texture. Sprinkle over peaches in pie pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until juices are thickened and bubbly, and topping is lightly browned. Serve while hot.