Salt-Free All-Purpose Seasoning
Dairy-Free | Gluten-Free | Quick & Easy | Low Sodium | Low Fat | No Added Sugars | Vegan | Vegetarian | Other | Egg-Free | Nut-Free
An easy, heart-healthy way to add flavor – sprinkle this all-purpose seasoning on everything from chicken to veggies!
5 minutesTotal Time
$0.01Cost per serving *
|Serving details:||About 60-70|
|Serving size:||1 teaspoon, or as needed for a certain dish|
|Prep time:||5 minutes|
|Total time:||5 minutes|
Airtight container with lid
* Cost and availability of recipe ingredients may vary across different regions of Ohio. Cost per serving information should be used as a general guide when considering recipe cost.
2 tablespoons onion powder
4 cloves garlic, minced OR 4 teaspoons garlic powder
1 tablespoon paprika
1 1/2 teaspoons ground thyme
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Before you begin, wash your hands, surfaces, and utensils.
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl, using a spoon.
- Place mix into a container that allows you to shake to dispense.
- Store leftovers in airtight container at room temperature for up to six months.
What goes in Salt-Free All-Purpose Seasoning?
Nutritional Information(Per Serving)