Spread a tortilla in cream cheese, cover edge-to-edge with chopped veggies, sprinkle with seasoning and roll tight: it’s that easy!
|Serving size:||3-4 rolls, depending on size (will be 1/2 of the rolls)|
|Prep time:||10 minutes|
|Total time:||10 minutes|
Plate to hold vegetables.
Measuring cups and spoons
1 whole wheat tortilla
2 tablespoons reduced fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
1 teaspoon onion powder OR Celebrate Your Plate Italian Seasoning
1 1/2 cup fresh vegetables (spinach, tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers, etc.), thinly sliced or grated
1/4 cup reduced fat cheese, shredded
1 tablespoon fresh herbs (parsley, dill, cilantro, etc.)
- Before you begin, wash your hands, surfaces, utensils, produce, and fresh herbs (if using).
- Using butter knife, spread cream cheese in an even later to the edges of the tortilla.
- Evenly sprinkle seasoning and vegetables on top of the cream cheese and top with shredded cheese.
- Starting at one side of the tortilla, tightly roll the tortilla.
- Using a sharp knife, slice the rolled tortilla into 1-inch rounds.