Spread a tortilla in cream cheese, cover edge-to-edge with chopped veggies, sprinkle with seasoning and roll tight: it’s that easy!
|Serving size:||3-4 rolls, depending on size (will be 1/2 of the rolls)|
|Prep time:||10 minutes|
|Total time:||10 minutes|
Butter knife to spread cream cheese
Sharp knife to cut veggie rolls
1 8-inch whole wheat tortilla
2 tablespoons reduced fat cream cheese, at room temperature
1 teaspoon onion powder OR Italian seasoning
1 1/2 cup fresh vegetables (chopped spinach or tomatoes, grated carrots, thinly sliced cucumbers, etc.)
1/4 cup reduced fat shredded cheese, any type
1 tablespoon fresh herbs, any type (parsley, dill, cilantro, etc.)
1. Before you begin, wash your hands, surfaces, utensils and vegetables and fresh herbs, if using.
2. Spread cream cheese in an even layer to the edges of the tortilla.
3. Evenly sprinkle seasoning and vegetables on top of the cream cheese and top with shredded cheese.
4. Starting at one side of the tortilla, tightly roll the tortilla.
5. Slice the rolled tortilla into 1-inch rounds.