Crockpot Fiesta Chicken
There’s no wrong way to eat this tender, slow-cooker chicken. Try it on a tortilla or served up on rice.
|Serving size:||1 1/2 cups|
|Prep time:||10 minutes|
|Cook time:||6-9 hours|
|Total time:||6 hours, 10 minutes - 9 hours, 10 minutes|
Slow Cooker, Large Bowl, Measuring Cups and Spoons
Tongs or Mixing Spoon, Two Forks
2 chicken breasts
1 16 ounce jar salsa
1 15.5 ounces can no salt added black, kidney, or pinto beans, drained, and rinsed
1 cup fresh or frozen vegetables, such as carrots, corn, green beans, and peas
1 tablespoon CYP Taco Seasoning
- Before you begin, wash your hands, surfaces, produce, and utensils.
- Rub chicken with taco seasoning. Wash hands when done.
- Cover chicken with salsa, beans, and vegetables in the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6-9 hours.
- Remove chicken and put in large bowl. Shred chicken with 2 forks, add back into slow cooker, and stir.